I am Robert Klotzner born 1986 in Vienna (Austria). Since I learned in school that anyone owning a computer has the means to write programs for it, I bought a 1200 pages book on C++ and was into programming. Since then I am a self taught passionate programmer, both as a hobby and professionally. Later I also learned Java, Python, Lua, Assembler and D. D was the first language that finally let me leave my mother tongue (C++) behind a bit, until I finally learned Haskell and was sold on statically typed functional programming and Haskell in particular, embracing laziness. I had courses about Haskell at the Vienna University of Technology and worked through a bunch of books1 2 3.
- purescript-bridge : Type translation from Haskell to PureScript.
- servant-purescript : Translation of a Servant API to type-safe
- purescript-localstorage : Type-safe usage of the browser’s local storage in
- purescript-argonaut-generic-codecs : Generic JSON encoding library which is compatible to the default encoding used by Aeson.
- servant-subscriber : Notification API to have clients informed on changes to resources on the server.
When I am not programming, I am usually with my kids. I also cycle a lot and I do kick boxing once to twice a weak.